Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy ,full days

I love being a mom! Phoebe is doing great. She is growing like a weed. She's already 11 pounds and 23 and a half inches long! She even sleeps around 6 hours a time at night! I think I could just stare at her for hours. She is already responding to us - she smiles, is beginning to coo, and will kick and throw her arms about when you talk to her. My favorite is to watch her as she looks at herself in the mirror. We have this mirror that attaches to the side of the crib. She just talks to herself and gives herself huge smiles. I wonder if she will be disappointed when she finds out it is just her reflection and not a new friend :)

2 comments:

Jeff and Crystal said...

Hey! I saw your blog address on Alicia's blog today. Glad to read that your baby is doing good! Isn't it so nice when they start sleeping more at night! :c)

Miamama said...

Glad you are having fun with your sweet girl. :)