Saturday, October 17, 2009

A long time since my last post...

I know it's been a long time since my last post. I just forget that I have a blog :) Phoebe is 7-months old today. Isn't that crazy?! It goes by so fast.

Some favorite things so far about being Phoebe's mom (in no particular order):

1. The smell of her right after a bath
2. Having her fall asleep in my arms with her little hand on my chest.
3. How she'll kick her feet wildly and smile at me when I come home from work.
4. Her incessant chatter. The girl really loves to talk and it makes me smile.
5. Watching her fall asleep in her crib. She'll keep her legs up in air to try to keep herself awake. When her feet touches the mattress her eyes open, and up they go again.
6. How sometimes she just wants her mama, and no one else will do.
7. Watching her little personality blossom - she is a social little butterfly.
8. Playing with her on the floor, and watching her figure out how her little body works.
9. Being reminded that sneezing is hilarious.
10. Experiencing little things like bananas again for the first time with her.
11. Watching Tom melt over his daughter.
12. Taking naps together in the recliner.
13. Tickling her to make her giggle.
14. Oh the list could keep going. I'm so blessed!

No comments: