Monday, May 24, 2010

My husband of seven years ...

Today I have been married to my best friend for seven years. As I look back over our marriage thus far, I am immersed in thankfulness. God knew what He was doing when He brought Tom Fuerst into my life.

You are my complement.

You are the adventure to charted course. You are the passion to my quiet spirit. You are the confidence to my reservedness. You are the dreamer to my down-to-earthiness. You push the limits when I want to hold the line. You welcome the stranger when I want to stay safe. You yell out loud when I only want to whisper. You chase after God with every fiber of your being, and you daily invite me to do the same.

You make each minute, each day, each year better than the last. I can't wait for 70 more years of life with you.

By the way. This counts as my card. :)

No comments: